- Born in Nuremberg on 4th November 1963
- Degree in visual communication, postgraduate degree in fashion and costume in Würzburg/London.
- Freelance artist and costume designer in Berlin.
Own label since 1997: “surgery to wear” for dance, sports and body manipulation.
- Costumes for several productions by the South-African choreographer Robyn Orlin since 2002.
- Costumes for performances by the artist Sabina Maria von der Linden in Berlin
- Fashion performance at the BLN-Heat exhibition, part of the festival “Kunst am Spreeknie” in Berlin, 2013.
- Costumes and stop-motion figures for the show “little Giftshop” in Berlin, 2017.
- Costumes and shibari crossover performance in Beijing and Saint Mihiel, France, in 2019 and in Berlin in 2020.
- Costumes for Robyn Orlin’s piece “Les Bonnes” by Jean Genet in Paris in 2019 and “… alarm clocks are replaced by floods…” by Robyn Orlin and Camille in Geneva in 2020.
- In addition, she creates costumes for acrobats, dancers and musicians.
- Costumes for "an immigrant story" by Wanjiru Kamuyu 2020